Pratt Naval Architecture surveys power and sailing pleasure and small commercial vessels of Steel, Aluminium, Glass and Fibre-Reinforced Plastics and Timber construction.
We are unusual in being able to bring into play both Naval Architect and Marine Surveyor skillsets during a survey. This gives an appreciation of technical and design-related issues which might not be recognised without that additional Naval Architecture qualification and experience.
- Modern construction techniques and Traditional/Classic vessels
- Pre-purchase condition surveys
- Surveys for Insurance purposes
- Damage surveys
- Specifying and Overseeing repairs and restorations
- MCA Small Commercial Vessels Compliance surveys including Unlimited Category Zero and more complex vessels
- Annual or periodic surveys to assist with identifying and prioritising refit works
- Ultrasonic thickness measurement surveys
- Newbuilding surveys and Acceptance
- Hull lines and dimensional surveys